Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome to my new Blog

Well it has been nearly two years since I last actively blogged. Recently I felt inspired to try and pickup on my community involvement, so I thought why not start blogging again. This is the start of that experiment.

For the most part I will be blogging about .NET and some C++. Though these days my focus is probably less techie than I would like it to be I will try to blog about the hobby tasks that I do and which inspire me to continue learning more about the technologies I am involved with. Mostly it will cover the random things I toy with in my own time.

I hope you will find what I share interesting and most importantly I hope to see your comments on my posts, especially if you have inputs that help me learn more about a topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment